We are looking for a qualified writer/ content specialist to join our team. They will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring proposal traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
The deal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a writer/ content specialist, the person should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. Content optimization and brand consistency will be key.
Ultimately, the person should be able to oversee all pitch content initiatives to ensure external client engagement, brand consistency and a positive client experience (for internal clients).
- Strong proposal writing skills
- Develop pitch content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term pitching targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop pitch content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve current content in pitch library
- Liaise with subject matter experts (attorneys) to optimize content
- Use content management systems to analyses usage traffic and users' engagement in terms of content developed
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure pitch team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw external audience’s attention
- Proven work experience as a writer/ content specialist
- Hands on experience with MS Office and Adobe products
- Familiarity with law will be advantageous
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field