The most powerful Backlinks for SEO and How to get them
The most powerful Backlink for SEO and how to get them
Backlinks are the most powerful SEO ranking factors. Link building is a necessary if you want to improve your website’s visibility & rankings and be on the first page of search results! Whatever your business is, the only key to improving your website’s visibility in the search engines is Link Building.
Link building can be difficult task, and the rules and techniques are changing every month. On March 2016, Google Senior Search Quality Strategist Andrey Lipattsev says that content are the first and links are second most important ranking factors. The full quote is:
“Yes; I can tell you what they are. It’s content, and links pointing to your site.”
“When it comes to search engine rankings, backlinks always play a crucial role.”
Benefits of internal linking:
- Links helps to improves page authority and helps to pass link juice equally to other pages.
- It Helps to decrease the overall bounce rate of the website.
- Internal linking improves overall crawl ability and indexation of the website.
- Links Improves older blog posts by sending some traffic and exposure
- It Helps with keyword rankings if your page has relevant content and strategic internal links.
Qualities of the Most Powerful Backlinks
The most powerful backlinks are depending on relevant, quality websites -
The quality of content is the source website is the key factor in determining its value. A single backlink from an authoritative and relevant website is more powerful than a lot of low quality of websites. Here are some of the key metrics you can use to estimate the quality of website:
- Domain Authority _ Domain authority is a authority which helps to improve your website rank. Domain authority is like a search engine ranking score. it is developed by MOZ that predicts how well a website will rank on search engine result pages. A domain authority score ranges from 1 to 100. Domain authority is calculated by evaluating multiple factors, included number of total links, into a single DA score. The sites which uses high quality external links are at the top of domain authority scale for example google.com and Wikipedia. Whereas small business and websites with fewer inbound links may have much DA score.
- Dofollow links _ By default, all links are dofollow links if they are not modified to be nofollow links manually or are automatically changed by a website setting. Most Search engines crawlers use dofollow links. In simple words, crawlers continue to crawl other pages they discover through standard links. Links is like a vote for quality. By using which web pages are often linked to, search engines can determine how highly websites should rank in search results. Do follow links are the most powerful backlink for SEO point of view.
The most powerful backlinks are dofollow links
Dofollow backlinks are backbone of a website. Dofollow backlinks are used to pass the SEO juice of the website. Dofollow links are helps to get the backlink to the website .
For example, if website X has a Domain Authority of 70, and it gives a dofollow backlink to website Y of Domain Authority 25, then website X is passing along great SEO value to website Y, thereby helping website Y rank better.
You can think dofollow backlink as a vote of confidence. When a website gives another website a dofollow backlink, it tells Google that it doesn’t mind countersign the website as a quality resource for a particular topic.
Domain Authority — 1 (very low)
- Citation Flow — 4 (low)
- Trust Flow — 0 (very low)
- Spam Score — N/A
- Dofollow — Yes
- Index Status — Not indexed in Google (either because the website is new, or the content quality is low)
- External Link Count — 101 (too high)
So this is the kind of a backlink you don’t want to build for your website .
Benefits of using dofollow links
The biggest benefit of dofollow link is that they pointing out the quality of content when quality is measure your search engine strategies can be enhanced automatically. Dofollow links will be followed by search engines. Dofollow links ensure your page visible to search engine and also enhance the reputation of your website. Dofollow links are best to generate links. Following are the other benefits of dofollow links:
- Raising brand awareness
- A boost in traffic
- A bit of diversity
- Qualified leads
- Get Indexed Quickly
- More preference
- More exposure
- Citation Flow — Citation Flow is a number of anticipate how authoritative a URL might be based on how many sites link to it. Trust Flow is a number anticipate how trustworthy a page is based on how trustworthy sites tend to link to trustworthy neighbors. In simple words citation flow measure your website in ordered to links with other. The Citation Flow metric of a website is a score between 1 to 100. Citation is indicative of the quantity of backlinks pointing to it. A website will have a high Citation Flow if has a higher number of websites link to it. High Citation Flow metric of a website may have good value.
- Spam Score — A spam score is a score which is like an email for applying a set of rules. If your website has a higher the score the chances is higher the likelihood for the message to be a spam. Spam score are mostly used by anti-spam software and solutions. Spam assassin is calculated the spam score of a site. The Spam Score is a metric of a website that measure (on a scale of 0 to 17). It shows the probability that the website will get penalized by search engines (for being spammy). If Spam Score is below five can be considered safe.
- Index status — The index status of a web page tells your website have indexed or not. If your web page not indexed might not be visible in the search results. A website as the non-indexed status has been penalized by Google or if its robots. Giving backlinks from from a page that’s not indexed doesn’t give you any SEO juice. It could harm your website ranking.
These are some of things that might use to generate powerful backlinks. As you know dofollow links is the most powerful links for ranking higher on Google.
How you can check if a website gives dofollow links
If you have to start earning links from another sites always start by targeting the websites that give dofollow backlinks. Nofollow links are not bad but if you have wasted your time to generate backlinks do with dofollow links it will help you bump up your website rankings. To find out if a website gives dofollow backlinks, there are some easy way to do this:
Two Firefox and Chrome browsers extensions and plugins to check nofollow links
Nofollow Chrome extensions
- Nofollow Mozilla Firefox plugins
Manual check nofollow links
- Go the page you want to check for nofollow links
- View Page Source (usually CTRL+U) or go from browser menu
- Now Search for (CTRL+F) for the link you want to see if it has nofollow
- Check for rel=”nofollow” attribute in the link.
By this you can check your website status regarding backlinks. You can know the factors to determining the most powerful backlinks. Now see how you can build such backlinks to your website.
How to Build the Most Powerful Backlinks to Your Site
- The advantage of guest articles - Guest blogging is also known as guest post. Guest blogging means contributing a post to another person’s blog in ordered to build relationship with other authors. It is also useful for exposure, authority, and links. Links are the primary ranking factor in google, SEO guest blogging is a way to build a strong link on your post. It offers an opportunity to secure a link back from another website. Guest blogging establish a relationship with audience. It helps you to establish as a blogger. The concept of guest blogging is simple. you write a post and posted it on another blogging site. Bloggers are interested in publishing high-quality content to their site so that they attract new readers too. Guest blogging is a good for writer as well as site. Guest post are very helpful to generate a strong backlink.
Some Google search queries to find blogs accepting guest contributors:
- Type keyword + inurl:write-for-us
- Type keyword + guest-posts
- Type keyword + inurl:guest-post-guidelines
- Type keyword + become a writer
- Type keyword + bloggers wanted
- Type keyword + submit a post
- Type keyword + want to write for
- Type keyword + contribute
- Type keyword + become an author
- Type keyword + guest post by
- Type keyword + now accepting guest posts
- Run link building campaigns - Running a good link building campaigns is one of best way to generating a strong backlink for a site. A link building campaign is the process of trying to increase links to your website. Link building campaign usually accompanied by some kind of overarching objective. Link building campaign will use to assets belonging to the website in order to acquire those links which is good for your site and an asset can be anything from content and news to products and services.
List of some link building campaigns you can try:
- Listing your website in roundups
- Targeting websites that give backlinks to your competitors
- Try the Skyscraper Technique.
Help A Reporter Out - Help A Reporter Out (HARO) is one of the fantastic online resource for generating backlinks. If you want to use this first of all sign up and takes less than a minute to do, and you’ll get three emails a day every Monday through Friday. These emails about the list of articles that reporters need information for. You can be over a hundred per email you receive, and not all of them are going to be relevant to your industry. It is not guaranteed to get a backlink from every single HARO query you answer because the journalist might not use the information you provide. Because they are receiving many responses, and some may be more relevant than others. But for sure you’ll be rewarded with a backlink on a high-ranking site.
Google+ - Create an account with google +. it is an easy way to build a backlink to your site. All you need to do is sign up for free and link your site and start interacting with google + users. It is long time process after some time you’ll be getting more and more referrals via your Google+ profile, making it an increasingly powerful backlink.
Conclusion - Backlinks are one of the most powerful SEO ranking factors. Domain Authority, Citation Flow, Trust Flow, Spam Score, Dofollow, Index Status are the factors to determine the backlink status. for all these dofollow is the more effective backlink. Hope this post helps you understand about the most powerful Backlink for SEO and how to get them.
Mobile Application Development With the day to day rising popularity of mobile phones and tablet..