Job Profiles-Sales Experts
Working Days-6 Day & 8 Hour Workin
Experience-1 to 2 years
Job Description- Maintain regular contacts across immigration sector to understand sector business drivers and present/future needs of key customers. Ensue account mapping and relationships building activity in key clients. Follow up with existing prospects and generate new leads directly or via partners.
- Responsible for Managing the Sales team of the Area.
- Accountable for Sales Planning (Target Distribution, Budgeting, Route Mapping etc.).
- Ensuring Distributor Management for the Allocated Area.
- Leading Marketing Activities for your team with support from the Marketing Department.
- Ensuring the Continuous development of your Sales Force.
- Monitoring the Feed Performance in the market and comparing with Competitor performance.
- Achieving stretched targets in a result-focused environment
- Preparing pre-sales proposals for prospective clients
- Delivering inspiring sales presentations to convert prospects to successful sales
- Handling objections and resolving member/ customer conflicts by constantly connecting with them through member meetings
- Identifying potential customers and new business opportunities
- Building and maintaining strong client relationship and high level of customer service
- Being updated on new products and services
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Company Profile-About Company Link
*Candidate having knowledge Punjabi language, bike and own laptop give preference.
Contact us- email@example.com